Saturday, September 10, 2011

A little update.

Its been a busy 2 weeks with us selling the house and looking for another one I have not had much computer time.  I have been getting lots of stitching done.  I'm almost finished with Wave Runner will have pictures this weekend of it.  I'm hoping to have it finished by Sunday night or Monday.  With the grandbaby being born the end of Nov I decided to stitch her first stocking so today went and bought the fabric so I can get that started.  Will add pics of the Stocking that I will be stitching sometime this weekend also.  I have been going through all my stash I can not believe how much I have collected or the past 20 some years.  My niece is planning on coming to stay with me for a couple of days and she said she wants to go through all my stash before I get rid of anything.  I just taught her how to stitch a few months ago now she is a stitching addict also.  Hope everyone had a great week and thanks to all my followers that are reading this.

1 comment: